6024 / 6030 / 6036
The Ulrich Minifile offers the fire resistance and water resistance of the Planfile but in a unit of smaller capacity. For user's where floor spaces is at a premium, The Minifile can be a real problem solver.
- 24" x 36", 30" x 42" or 36" x 48" Maximum Sheet Size
- Fire Resistant -- Steel double wall construction with insulation between walls. Controlled testing has indicated this system can withstand extended temperatures of up to 550 degrees F for at least 1 hour with the contents of the cabinet remaining at temperatures generally regarded as safe for documents.
- Water Resistant -- Protects from sprinklers, spills, fire extinguishing.
- Small office size storage
- High Capacity -- 1,440 (Active) -- 2,400 (Inactive) Map File Cabinet Storage.
- Easy to use -- all filing is done at waist height.
- Document Protection -- Holds and protects documents using a unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders.
- Comes equipped with 24 heavy duty folders. Archival folders available for upcharge. Folders have Mylar reinforced hand holes.
- Easily customize to hold several different sized maps, engineering plots, architectural drawings, or any documents in one cabinet.
- Security -- key locking system, standard on all cabinets.
- Double-wall, heavy duty steel construction and fire resistant insulation, providing fire protection that no other system can match.
- Mobility -- Blueprint cabinet equipped with heavy duty, lockable, removable casters.
- Fits through standard interior doorways.
- Economical -- Lower cost per sheet filed than any other system.
- Powder-coated finish, long lasting and environmentally safe.
- Outside Dimensions: 43-1/4"W x 35-1/2"H x 14-3/4"D
- Product Weight: 255 lbs.
One Year Limted Warranty
Ulrich warrants that the Goods will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year. Should a defect be detected within a period of 12 months from date of delivery, Ulrich agrees to repair, replace, or refund the purchase price at the discretion of Ulrich. THIS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY THAT ULRICH PROVIDES AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. Ulrich makes no other warranty either expressed or implied.