Drafting Equipment Warehouse (DEW) is a family-owned and operated business that was established in 1994. Back then we primarily sold quality, used equipment in our store to our local Architectural, Engineering, and Construction customers. In 1996 we became local representatives for Alvin, Mayline, and Safco which began our sales of NEW products and supplies.
In 1999, as the Internet became a popular business marketing tool, we constructed our first web site and began nationwide web sales in January 2000. We have continued to work and serve our nationwide and local store customer’s needs ever since.
Why Buy From Us?
- Low Prices
- We buy directly from the factory in volume and pass those savings directly on to you. All of our products are brand new in the box. We do not sell used or refurbished equipment.
- No Hidden Fees
- No hidden charges or fees. You only get charged for what is shown on your receipt.
- Knowledgeable and Caring Customer Service
- Our customer service staff is knowledgeable about the products we sell. With over 30 years of working knowledge and retail expertise we can help you with most questions that you have and help find the product you are looking for.
- Quick and Reliable Service
- Our order and shipping department is proficient when processing orders. Our orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- No Minimum Order
- We have no minimum quantity and no minimum dollar purchase amount.
- Security and Privacy Matter
- Drafting Equipment Warehouse's checkout process is protected by a Comodo SSL certificate and are PCI Certified with Trustwave Commerce. We never sell, rent, or trade any personal information with any third party. Your email address is only used for correspondence regarding your order.
- Return Customers
- A good part of our business are return customers.
- A+ Rating Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Good customer service is important to us. That is why we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.