PF500 / PF510
Why use Flat File Cabinets when the Ulrich Cadfile is the perfect storage solution for large documents. The Cadfile requires 75% less floor space than Flat File Cabinets, while providing amazing document protection and needs only 6 square feet of floor space. Each cabinet holds 1,000 large documents. That's as many drawings as two flat file cabinets*. At less than 11" deep and with heavy duty casters this cabinet can fit anywhere in your office. *Cadfile PF500 vs. 2 stack of Mayline 7867 Flat file Cabinets!
Ulrich's unique spring compression system and tuff-one folders make it easier to file large documents, than small documents in your desk drawer. While the Cadfile provides the best document protection available.
- Cadfile is much easier to use than flat file cabinets. Simply open the flip-over lid (which becomes a shelf) and pull out the required file.
- Holds and protects documents using a unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders. Keeps your documents perfectly flat -- No edge curling like flat file cabinets
- Will hold up to 1,000 (Active) or 2,000 (Inactive) documents in minimal space.
- Standard folders have Mylar reinforced hand holes.
- Optional casters for complete mobility. Try to move your flat file cabinets!
- Lower cost per sheet filed than any other system.
- Powder-coated finishes.
- Custom Colors Available
- Outside Dimensions: 30"H x 42"W x 10-3/4"D
- Product Weight: 150 lbs.
One Year Limted Warranty
Ulrich warrants that the Goods will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year. Should a defect be detected within a period of 12 months from date of delivery, Ulrich agrees to repair, replace, or refund the purchase price at the discretion of Ulrich. THIS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY THAT ULRICH PROVIDES AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. Ulrich makes no other warranty either expressed or implied.