ShinHanArt's TOUCH TWIN marker are now available in a total of 204 brilliant colors ideal for a diverse range of uses, from animation, illustration, architectural renderings, and interior design sketches. With a unique fine point nib on one side and a broad chisel nib on the other, the TOUCH TWIN marker offers artists and designers a greater range of line thicknesses than ever before. The delivery of ink flow can be perfectly controlled to allow precision drawing. The ergonomically designed rectangular body resists rolling on work surfaces and provides a perfect grip that avoids smudges and smears. A specially designed safety cap stacks neatly and prevents damage to the nibs. The new TOUCH TWIN marker contains an alcohol-based ink that doesn't dissolve printed ink toner, allowing for odorless, vividly colored artwork on printed materials. Refillable ink and replaceable nibs are also available for the TOUCH TWIN marker.
- Ergonomically designed body for the perfect grip
- Now in 204 brilliant colors
- Double-ended with fine and broad nibs
- Advanced alcohol-based ink
- The finest control of ink flow, absolutely no smudging or bleeding
- A specially designed safety cap stacks neatly and prevents damage to the nibs.
- Each marker can work with one of four replaceable nib options to achieve a wide range of strokes, from fine lines to wide color fills.
- Extend the life of the marker with refill inks; or mix custom colors!
Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 7 Business Days
- Q. What is the best way to store these markers?
- A. Touch Markers will work fine when stored horizontally or vertically, but the best storage method is to place markers horizontally in a cool, dry place.
- Q. Can Touch Markers be used on an kind of media?
- A. Touch Markers adhere onto all possible medias such as paper, glass, stone, wood, concrete, and unglazed ceramics. ShinHan Art recommends using the markers on marker pads for best results.
ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers