Dimensional Math and Conversions
- More than Sixty Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in for fast, reliable conversions on the job or in the office.
- Over 400 conversion combinations
- Works in and convert between Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, Meters, Centimeters and Millimeters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Linear: Feet-Inch-Fractions or Yards, Miles, Decimal Feet/Inch Fractions, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers.
- Area: Feet-Inch-Fraction, Yards, Acres, Square-Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters and Meters, Hectares, Square-Kilometers.
- Volume: Cubic Feet, Inch, Yards, Acre-Feet, Board Feet, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Gallons, Liters and Fluid Ounces.
- Weight: Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons, Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms
- Weight per Volume: Tons per Cubic Yard, Pounds per Cubic Yard, and Kilograms per Cubic Meter.
- Linear Velocity: Inches and Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, Miles per Hour, Minute and Hour, Millimeters and Meters per Second /Minute and Kilometers per Hour.
- Flow Rate: Ounces per Second, Gallons per Minute, Milliliters and Liters per Second.
- Pressure: Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), Pounds per Square Foot (PSF), kilo-Pascal, mega-Pascal and Bars.
- Bending Moment: Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton Meters.
- Temperature: Fahrenheit (°F) and Centigrade (°C).
- User Preferences – set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Backspace Key: Easily correct entry errors
- "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Standard Calculations: works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, π, 1/x, X2, and √