Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Ten "Custom" Scales: Five each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically counts how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for take-outs and add-ons.
Time Saving Utilities:
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Imp-Met Switch: Instantly changes to working in Imperial or Metric units.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.
- PC ready: The plug-and-play PC interface lets you transfer any rolled values from the Scale Master Pro XE directly to commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes and time. Reduce the potential for costly transcribing errors. USB cable sold separately.
- Auto Shut-off
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Complete User's Guide
- (2) CR-2032 Long-life Lithium Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty