ACU-ARC Adjustable Ruler
The ACU-ARC Adjustable Ruler is an ingenious tool that eliminates the need for a beam compass or expensive curve sets. Use the ACU-ARC Adjustable Ruler to draw large curves or arcs in just seconds with improved accuracy, to determine radis of existing curve, to find center lines and center points on drawings, or to determine what a curve must be to fair in existing points or lines on a drawing, or to make last minute changes to computer prepared drawings.
- A ruler that eliminates the need for a beam compass or expensive curve sets.
- Can be adjusted to any radius, from 7" to 200".
- Can also be used to determine the radius of an existing curve for dimension drawings, to find center lines and center points, or determine what a curve must be to fair in existing points, or lines, on a drawing.
- Still manufactured by hand, these rulers have been used by architects, engineers, chiropractors, designers, draftsmen, artists, woodworkers, metal workers, surveyors, carpet installers, and law enforcement for 45 years.
- Outside Dimensions:
- Product Weight: 0.53 lbs.